The Effect of the Secondary Market on the Pricing of Initial Public Offerings: Theory and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeoman, John C., 2001. "The optimal spread and offering price for underwritten securities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 169-198, October.
- Cao Melanie & Shouyong Shi, 2002.
"Signalling in the Internet Craze of Initial Public Offerings,"
shouyong-02-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cao, Melanie & Shi, Shouyong, 2006. "Signaling in the Internet craze of initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 818-833, September.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2010.
"Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 23-47, September.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2011. "Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11041, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Qiao, Yongyuan, 2008.
"Analysis into IPO underpricing and clustering in Hong Kong equity market,"
7876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongyuan Qiao, 2007. "Analysis into IPO Underpricing and Clustering in Hong Kong Equity Market," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0716, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Wu, Congsheng, 2005. "The pricing of global versus domestic seasoned equity offers," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 31-49, February.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Liu, Yang, 2007. "IPO price performance and block-trading activities: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 276-291, June.
- L. Cassia & G. Giudici & S. Paleari & R. Redondi, 2004. "IPO underpricing in Italy," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 179-194.
- Diwan, Ishac & Errunza, Vihang & Senbet, Lemma W., 1992. "The pricing of country funds and their role in capital mobilization for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1058, The World Bank.
- Diwan, Ishac & Errunza, Vihang & Senbet, Lemma W., 1993. "Empirical perspectives on national index funds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1206, The World Bank.
- Cheung, Yan-leung & OUYANG, Zhiwei & TAN, Weiqiang, 2009. "How regulatory changes affect IPO underpricing in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 692-702, December.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 2000. "Factors affecting investment bank initial public offering market share," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Adjasi, Charles K.D. & Osei, Kofi A. & Fiawoyife, Eme U., 2011. "Explaining underpricing of IPOs in frontier markets: Evidence from the Nigeria Stock Exchange," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 255-265, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.