Optimal Bank Interest Margin under Capital Regulation and Deposit Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawtrey, Kim & Liang, Hanyu, 2008. "Bank interest margins in OECD countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 249-260, December.
- Tsai, Jeng-Yan & Chang, Chuen-Ping, 2012. "Call-pricing equity returns and default risks of entry mode with brand perception in retail banking," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-41.
- Stanhouse, Bryan & Stock, Duane, 2004. "The impact of loan prepayment risk and deposit withdrawal risk on the optimal intermediation margin," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1825-1843, August.
- Tsai, Jeng-Yan, 2013. "Bank interest margin management based on a path-dependent Cobb–Douglas utility framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 751-762.
- Phong T. H. Ngo, 2006. "A Theory of Precautionary Regulatory Capital in Banking," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-465, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Raulin L Cadet, 2009.
"A theory of linkage between monetary policy and banking failure in developing countries,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 143-154, May.
- Cadet, Raulin Lincifort, 2006. "A Theory of Linkage between Monetary Policy and Banking Failure in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 5497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Pantelous, Athanasios A., 2008. "Dynamic risk management of the lending rate policy of an interacted portfolio of loans via an investment strategy into a discrete stochastic framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 658-675, July.
- Thilo Pausch & Peter Welzel, 2002. "Credit Risk and the Role of Capital Adequacy Regulation," Discussion Paper Series 224, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, . "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 393, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng, 2000. "A contingent claim analysis of a rate-setting financial intermediary," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-386, October.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng & Jou, Rosemary, 2005. "Financial e-commerce under capital regulation and deposit insurance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 115-128.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng & Hung, Wei-Ming, 2013. "A barrier option framework for bank interest margin management under anticipatory regret aversion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 794-801.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Hsieh, Meng-Fen & Yang, Shih-Jui, 2014. "The relationship between revenue diversification and bank performance: Do financial structures and financial reforms matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 18-35.
- Jugnu Ansari & Ashima Goyal, 2014. "Banks competition, managerial efficiency and the interest rate pass-through in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chang, Chuen-Ping, 2014. "A barrier option framework for rescue package designs and bank default risks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 246-257.
- Jyh-Horng Lin & Min-Li Yi, 2005. "Loan Portfolio Swaps and Optimal Lending," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 177-198, January.
- Buch, Claudia M. & DeLong, Gayle, 2008. "Do weak supervisory systems encourage bank risk-taking?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 23-39, April.
- Javier Gómez, 1998. "The Banking Spread And The Resource Cost Of Capital," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003566, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Yasuo Nishiyama, 2006. "The Asian Financial Crisis and Investors’ Risk Aversion," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 181-205, September.
- Dairo Estrada & Esteban Gómez & Inés Orozco, 2006. "Determinants of Interest Margins in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002335, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nguyen, James, 2012. "The relationship between net interest margin and noninterest income using a system estimation approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2429-2437.
- Tsai, Jeng-Yan, 2012. "Risk and regret aversions on optimal bank interest margin under capital regulation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2190-2197.
- Kit, Pong Wong, 1997. "On the determinants of bank interest margins under credit and interest rate risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 251-271, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.