A Log-Transformed Binomial Numerical Analysis Method for Valuing Complex Multi-Option Investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 26 (1991)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zdenìk Zmeškal, 2008. "Application of the American Real Flexible Switch Options Methodology A Generalized Approach," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(05-06), pages 261-275, August.
- Peter-Jan Engelen, 2004. "Criminal Behavior: A Real Option Approach With an Application to Restricting Illegal Insider Trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 329-352, May.
- Lander, Diane M. & Pinches, George E., 1998. "Challenges to the Practical Implementation of Modeling and Valuing Real Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 537-567.
- Lint, O., 2000. "Retrospective insights from real options in R&D," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 00.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Leisen, D. P. J. & M. Reimer, 1995. "Binomial Models for Option Valuation - Examining and Improving Convergence," Discussion Paper Serie B 309, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Trigeorgis, Lenos, 1996. "Evaluating leases with complex operating options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 315-329, June.
- Rodrigues, Artur & Armada, Manuel J. Rocha, 2007. "The valuation of modular projects: A real options approach to the value of splitting," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 205-227.
- Arturo Leccadito & Pietro Toscano & Radu S. Tunaru, 2012. "Hermite Binomial Trees: A Novel Technique For Derivatives Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(08), pages 1250058-1-1.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C., 2011. "Network-based real option models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 682-695, May.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Bowe, Michael & Lee, Ding Lun, 2004. "Project evaluation in the presence of multiple embedded real options: evidence from the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Project," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-98, February.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Nagae, Takeshi, 2011. "A network of options: Evaluating complex interdependent decisions under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 714-729, May.
- Massimo Costabile & Arturo Leccadito & Ivar Massabó, 2009. "Computationally simple lattice methods for option and bond pricing," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 161-181, November.
- Nagae, Takeshi & Akamatsu, Takashi, 2008. "A generalized complementarity approach to solving real option problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1754-1779, June.
- Chapman, Chris & Howden, Mike, 1997. "Two phase parametric and probabilistic NPV calculations, with possible deferral of disposal of UK nuclear waste as an example," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 707-714, December.
- Anlong Li, 1992. "Binomial approximation in financial models: computational simplicity and convergence," Working Paper 9201, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lung-Fu Chang & Mao-Wei Hung, 2006. "Valuation of vulnerable American options with correlated credit risk," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 137-165, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.