Corporate Investment and Dividend Decisions under Differential Personal Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 23 (1988)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Thomas McCluskey & Aoife Broderick & Amanda Boyle & Bruce Burton & David Power, 2010. "Evidence on Irish financial analysts' and fund managers' views about dividends," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 80-99, October.
- Wolfgang Drobetz & Matthias Grüninger, 2007. "Corporate cash holdings: Evidence from Switzerland," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 293-324, September.
- Joshua Abor & Godfred A. Bokpin, 2010. "Investment opportunities, corporate finance, and dividend payout policy: Evidence from emerging markets," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 180-194, August.
- Wu, Chunchi, 1996. "Taxes and dividend policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 291-305.
- Lally, Martin, 2011. "Optimal dividend policy, debt policy and the level of investment within a multi-period DCF framework," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 21-40, January.
- Liu, Yixin & Jiraporn, Pornsit, 2010. "The effect of CEO power on bond ratings and yields," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 744-762, September.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1998. "The choice of capital instruments," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 4-17.
- Thomas McCluskey & Bruce Burton & David Power, 2007. "Evidence on Irish financial directors' views about dividends," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 115-132, July.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1996. "Banks' responses to binding regulatory capital requirements," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Petr Marek, 2008. "Model of Deferred Advantage or Disadvantage from Reinvestment – Methodical Problems," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 20-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.