Information Quality and Market Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 23 (1988)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hirshleifer & KEWEI HOU & Siew Hong Teoh & YINGLEI ZHANG, 2004.
"Do Investors Overvalue Firms With Bloated Balance Sheets?,"
- Hirshleifer, David & Kewei Hou & Teoh, Siew Hong & Yinglei Zhang, 2004. "Do investors overvalue firms with bloated balance sheets?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 297-331, December.
- Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong & Zhang, Yinglei, 2004. "Do Investors Overvalue Firms with Bloated Balance Sheets?," Working Paper Series 2004-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2005. "Limited Investor Attention and Stock Market Misreactions to Accounting Information," Working Paper Series 2005-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Kohers, Theodor & Pandey, Vivek & Kohers, Gerald, 1997. "Using nonlinear dynamics to test for market efficiency among the major U.S. stock exchanges," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 523-545.
- Hirshleifer, David & Lim, Seongyeon & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2004.
"Disclosure to an Audience with Limited Attention,"
Working Paper Series
2004-21, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Terry Richardson & David Peterson, 1997. "Causes of cross-autocorrelation in security returns: Transaction costs versus information quality," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 29-39, September.
- Brennan, Michael J & Thakor, Anjan V, 1990.
" Shareholder Preferences and Dividend Policy,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 993-1018, September.
- Laivi Laidroo, 2008. "Measuring Public Announcements’ Disclosure Quality on Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius Stock Exchanges," Working Papers 181, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2003. "Limited attention, information disclosure, and financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-3), pages 337-386, December.
- William H. Branson & Dwight M. Jaffee, 1992. "The Globalization of Information and Capital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 3496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirshleifer, David & Lim, Sonya S. & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2004. "Disclosure to a Credulous Audience: The Role of Limited Attention," MPRA Paper 5198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Francesco Pattarin, 2008. "Is public information really public? The role of newspapers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08013, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Hirshleifer, David & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar & Titman, Sheridan, 2006.
"Feedback and the success of irrational investors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 311-338, August.
- Daniel, Kent & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2002. "Investor psychology in capital markets: evidence and policy implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 139-209, January.
- Theurl, Theresia & Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ratingagenturen in der Kritik: Eine Analyse der Reformforderungen und -vorschläge," Arbeitspapiere 116, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Mahani, Reza S., 2007. "Asymmetric information and stock return cross-autocorrelations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 14-22, July.
- David Hirshleifer & TYLER G. SHUMWAY, 2004.
"Good Day Sunshine: Stock Returns and the Weather,"
- Schaetzle, Dominik, 2011. "Ratingagenturen in der neoklassischen Finanzierungstheorie: Eine Auswertung empirischer Studien zum Informationsgehalt von Ratings," Arbeitspapiere 110, Westfälsche Wilhelms-Universität Münster (WWU), Institut für Genossenschaftswesen.
- Daxue Wang, 2006. "Cross-Autocorrelation of Dual-Listed Stock Portfolio Returns: Evidence from the Chinese Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 182, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.