The Relationship between the Level of Capital Expenditures and Firm Value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 21 (1986)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hirshleifer, 2008.
"Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(5), pages 856-874.
- Hirshleifer, David, 2007. "Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 5129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beat Reber & Bob Berry & Steve Toms, 2005. "Firm resources and quality signalling: evidence from UK initial public offerings," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 575-586.
- M. Pilar Socorro, 2009. "R&D investment as a signal in corporate takeovers," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 335-350.
- Jian, Ming & Lee, Kin Wai, 2011. "Does CEO reputation matter for capital investments?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 929-946, September.
- Balboa, Marina & Marti, Jose, 2007. "Factors that determine the reputation of private equity managers in developing markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 453-480, July.
- Nwaeze, Emeka T., 2005. "Replacement versus adaptation investments and equity value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 523-549, June.
- Grant, Simon & King, Stephen & Polak, Ben, 1996.
" Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Simon Grant & Stephen King & Ben Polak, 1995. "Information Externalities, Share-Price Based Incentives and Managerial Behaviour," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1107, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, Dona & Coombs, Joseph E., 1997. "The impact of firmspecific capabilities on the amount of capital raised in an initial public offering: Evidence from the biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-46, January.
- Loss, Frédéric & Renucci, Antoine, 2007. "Professional Reputation, Cash, and Transition to Entrepreneurial Activity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2363, Paris Dauphine University.
- Janney, Jay J. & Folta, Timothy B., 2003. "Signaling through private equity placements and its impact on the valuation of biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 361-380, May.
- Loss, Frédéric & Renucci, Antoine, 2005. "Professional Reputation, Cash, and Transition to Entrepreneurial Activity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2710, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.