An Analytic Approximation for the American Put Price
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 18 (1983)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001.
"On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives,"
Economics Working Papers
543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003. "On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Bowe, Michael & Lee, Ding Lun, 2004. "Project evaluation in the presence of multiple embedded real options: evidence from the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Project," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-98, February.
- Li, Minqiang, 2009.
"A Quasi-analytical Interpolation Method for Pricing American Options under General Multi-dimensional Diffusion Processes,"
17348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minqiang Li, 2010. "A quasi-analytical interpolation method for pricing American options under general multi-dimensional diffusion processes," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 177-217, July.
- Grundy, Bruce D. & Lim, Bryan & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2012. "Do option markets undo restrictions on short sales? Evidence from the 2008 short-sale ban," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 331-348.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991.
"Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 39-55.
- San-Lin Chung & Mark Shackleton, 2003. "The simplest American and Real Option approximations: Geske-Johnson interpolation in maturity and yield," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 709-716.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"Analytical approximations for the critical stock prices of American options: a performance comparison,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-99, April.
- Minqiang Li, Li, 2009. "Analytical Approximations for the Critical Stock Prices of American Options: A Performance Comparison," MPRA Paper 15018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Song-Ping Zhu, 2006. "An exact and explicit solution for the valuation of American put options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 229-242.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Allegretto, Walter & Lin, Yanping & Yang, Hongtao, 2002. "A novel approach to the valuation of American options," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 17-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.