Further Results on the Constant Elasticity of Variance Call Option Pricing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 17 (1982)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Minqiang, 2010.
"A damped diffusion framework for financial modeling and closed-form maximum likelihood estimation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 132-157, February.
- Li, Minqiang, 2008. "A Damped Diffusion Framework for Financial Modeling and Closed-form Maximum Likelihood Estimation," MPRA Paper 11185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campi, Luciano & Polbennikov, Simon & Sbuelz, Alessandro, 2009. "Systematic equity-based credit risk: A CEV model with jump to default," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 93-108, January.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Olesia Verchenko, 2011. "Testing option pricing models: complete and incomplete markets," Discussion Papers 38, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Gu, Ailing & Guo, Xianping & Li, Zhongfei & Zeng, Yan, 2012. "Optimal control of excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment for insurers under a CEV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 674-684.
- Campi, L. & Polbennikov, S.Y. & Sbuelz, A., 2005. "Assessing Credit with Equity: A CEV Model with Jump to Default," Discussion Paper 2005-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kristoffer Glover & Hardy Hulley & Goran Peskir, 2011. "Three-Dimensional Brownian Motion and the Golden Ratio Rule," Research Paper Series 295, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kanamura, Takashi, 2009. "A supply and demand based volatility model for energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 736-747, September.
- Diep Duong & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Volatility in Discrete and Continuous Time Models: A Survey with New Evidence on Large and Small Jumps," Departmental Working Papers 201117, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Campi, L. & Sbuelz, A., 2005. "Close-Form Pricing of Benchmark Equity Default Swaps Under the CEV Assumption," Discussion Paper 2005-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Detemple, Jerome & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2007. "Monte Carlo methods for derivatives of options with discontinuous payoffs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3393-3417, April.
- Luciano Campi & Simon Polbennikov & Sbuelz, 2005. "Assessing Credit with Equity: A CEV Model with Jump to Default," Working Papers 24, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Leif Andersen, 2011. "Option pricing with quadratic volatility: a revisit," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 191-219, June.
- Xiao, Jianwu & Hong, Zhai & Qin, Chenglin, 2007. "The constant elasticity of variance (CEV) model and the Legendre transform-dual solution for annuity contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 302-310, March.
- Veld, C.H. & Verboven, A.H.F., 1993. "An empirical analysis of warrant prices versus long term call option prices," Research Memorandum 594, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fusai, Gianluca & Recchioni, Maria Cristina, 2007. "Analysis of quadrature methods for pricing discrete barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 826-860, March.
- Diep Duong & Norman Swanson, 2013. "Density and Conditional Distribution Based Specification Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 201312, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Brian A. Eales & Radu Tunaru, 2004. "Financial Engineering with Reverse Cliquet Options," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 81, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Gao, Jianwei, 2009. "Optimal portfolios for DC pension plans under a CEV model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 479-490, June.
- DiCesare, Joe & Mcleish, Don, 2008. "Simulation of jump diffusions and the pricing of options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 316-326, December.
- Aleksandar Mijatovic & Mikhail Urusov, 2009. "On the Martingale Property of Certain Local Martingales," Papers 0905.3701, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Richard Lu & Yi-Hwa Hsu, 2005. "Valuation of Standard Options under the Constant Elasticity of Variance Model," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 4(2), pages 157-165, August.
- Laurence R. Jacobson, 1983. "Speculation and hedging using options on future contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 220, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.