Projecting Debt Servicing Capacity of Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timur Han Gur, 2001. "A Country Risk Assessment Model and the Asian Crisis," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 1(1), pages 49-68.
- Somerville, R. A. & Taffler, R. J., 1995. "Banker judgement versus formal forecasting models: The case of country risk assessment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-297, May.
- David McKenzie, 2001.
"An Econometric analysis of IBRD creditworthiness,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 427-448.
- Hernandez-Trillo, Fausto, 1995. "A model-based estimation of the probability of default in sovereign credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 163-179, February.
- Erdal Karagol & Selami Sezgin, 2004. "DO defence expenditures increase debt rescheduling in Turkey? probit model approach," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 471-480.
- Hajivassiliou, V A, 1994.
"A Simulation Estimation Analysis of the External Debt Crises of Developing Countries,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 109-31, April-Jun.
- Hajivassiliou, 1993. "A Simulation Estimation Analysis of the External Debt Crises of Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1057, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1993. "A Simulation Estimation Analysis of the External Debt Crises of Developing Countries," Working Papers _022, Yale University.
- Sotiris Staikouras, 2004. "A chronicle of the banking and currency crises," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(14), pages 873-878.
- Zeaiter, Hussein Zeaiter, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Defaults: Evidence using Extreme bounds Analysis," Working Papers 32/2013, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Ayse Karayalcin & Tugrul Temel, 1988. "Debt Servicing Capacity of Developing Countries and the Case of Turkey," Discussion Papers 8810, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Altman, Edward & Rijken, Herbert, 2012. "Toward a bottom-up approach to assessing sovereign default risk: an update," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 34, pages 19-29.
- Yucel, Eray, 2011. "A Review and Bibliography of Early Warning Models," MPRA Paper 32893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Chow, 1994. "Debt rescheduling and the choice between bonds and loans for LDCs' foreign debt," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 139-157, March.
- Woller, Gray M. & Phillips, Kerk, 1995. "LDC default probabilities and U.S. commercial banks: An empirical investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 333-352.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.