Investor Benefits from Corporate International Diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiménez, Alfredo, 2010. "Does political risk affect the scope of the expansion abroad? Evidence from Spanish MNEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 619-633, December.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Berrill, Jenny & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm, 2011. "What is a multinational corporation? Classifying the degree of firm-level multinationality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 557-577, October.
- Elango, B., 2010. "Influence of industry type on the relationship between international operations and risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 303-309, March.
- Berrill, Jenny & Kearney, Colm, 2010. "Firm-level internationalisation and the home bias puzzle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 235-256, July.
- Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji, 1998. "Multinationality, global market diversification, and risk performance for the largest U.S. firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-170, October.
- Reid W. Click & Paul Harrison, 2000. "Does multinationality matter? Evidence of value destruction in U.S. multinational corporations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Colm Kearney & Frank Barry, 2005. "MNEs and Industrial Structure in Host Countries:A Mean Variance Analysis of Ireland’s Manufacturing Sector," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp023, IIIS.
- Jiménez, Alfredo & Delgado-García, Juan Bautista, 2012. "Proactive management of political risk and corporate performance: The case of Spanish multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1029-1040.
- Eli Bartov & Gordon M. Bodnar & Aditya Kaul, 1995.
"Exchange Rate Variability and the Riskiness of U.S. Multinational Firms:Evidence from the Breakdown of the Bretton Woods System,"
NBER Working Papers
5323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartov, Eli & Bodnar, Gordon M. & Kaul, Aditya, 1996. "Exchange rate variability and the riskiness of U.S. multinational firms: Evidence from the breakdown of the Bretton Woods system," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 105-132, September.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Charles Tang & Joseph Weintrop, 1997.
"Both Sides of Corporate Diversification: The Value Impacts of Geographic and Industrial Diversification,"
NBER Working Papers
6224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, G.M. & Tang, C. & Weintrop, J., 1998. "Both Sides of Corporate Diversification: The Value Impacts of Geographic and Industrial Diversification," Weiss Center Working Papers 98-02, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.