On the Financial Applications of Discriminant Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (1975)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Joseph & To, Minh Chau & Thrin, Minh Anh, 1982. "Une mesure composite du risque des prêts hypothécaires," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(4), pages 463-476, dÃ©cembre.
- Joseph, Nathan Lael, 2000. "The choice of hedging techniques and the characteristics of UK industrial firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Petr Jakubík & Petr Teplý, 2011. "The JT Index as an Indicator of Financial Stability of Corporate Sector," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(2), pages 157-176.
- McGurr, Paul T. & DeVaney, Sharon A., 1998. "Predicting Business Failure of Retail Firms: An Analysis Using Mixed Industry Models," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 169-176, November.
- Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2011. "Accounting disclosures, accounting quality and conditional and unconditional conservatism," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 88-102, April.
- Ostermark, Ralf & Hoglund, Rune, 1998. "Addressing the multigroup discriminant problem using multivariate statistics and mathematical programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 224-237, July.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Iatridis, George, 2010. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the quality of financial statement information," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-204, June.
- George Iatridis, Panayotis Alexakis, 2012. "Evidence of voluntary accounting disclosures in the Athens Stock Market Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to explore the motives for providing voluntary accounting disclosures and investigate t," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Leredde, Henri & Outreville, J.-François, 1981. "Un exemple de l’utilisation des méthodes de l’analyse des données dans la démarche scientifique en économie," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(4), pages 507-524, octobre-d.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.