Ottoman State Finances in European Perspective, 1500–1914
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 70 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Gifts of Mars: Warfare and Europe's Early Rise to Riches," Working Papers 719, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Stephen Broadberry, 2013.
"Accounting for the great divergence,"
Economic History Working Papers
54573, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Seven Agir, 2011. "The Evolution of Grain Policy Beyond Europe: Ottoman Grain Administration in the Late Eighteenth Century," Working Papers 999, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Harrison, Mark, 2011. "Capitalism at War," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 59, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nicola Gennaioli & Joachim Voth, 2011.
"State capacity and military conflict,"
Economics Working Papers
1294, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2013.
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Gifts of Mars: Warfare and Europe's early rise to riches," Economics Working Papers 1383, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gardner, Leigh, 2013. "Africa's Growth Prospects in a European mirror: a Historical Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 171, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.