Rule Britannia! British Stock Market Returns, 1825-1870
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 69 (2009)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard S.Grossman, 2014. "Bloody Foreigners! Overseas Equity on the London Stock Exchange, 1869-1928," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2014-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- William Goetzmann & Luc Renneboog & Christophe Spaenjers, 2009.
"Art and Money,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2426, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Goetzmann, W. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2010. "Art and Money," Discussion Paper 2010-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goetzmann, W. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2010. "Art and Money," Discussion Paper 2010-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- William N. Goetzmann & Luc Renneboog & Christophe Spaenjers, 2009. "Art and Money," NBER Working Papers 15502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Turner & Wenwen Zhan, 2012. "Property rights and competing for the affections of Demos: the impact of the 1867 Reform Act on stock prices," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 609-631, March.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D. & Vanteeva, Nadia, 2014. "Corporate ownership and control in Victorian Britain," eabh Papers 14-02, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John, 2010. "‘The Greatest Bubble in History’: Stock Prices during the British Railway Mania," MPRA Paper 21820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annaert, Jan & Buelens, Frans & De Ceuster, Marc J.K., 2012. "New Belgian Stock Market Returns: 1832–1914," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 189-204.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.