The Enclosure of Open Fields: Preface to a Study of Its Impact on the Efficiency of English Agriculture in the Eighteenth Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 32 (1972)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003.
"Factor prices and productivity growth during the British industrial revolution,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-77, January.
- Pol Antràs & Hans Joachim Voth, 2000. "Factor prices and productivity growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Working Papers 495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Factor Prices and Productivity Growth During the British Industrial Revolution," Scholarly Articles 3199066, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Goksel Armagan & Suleyman Nizam, 2012. "Productivity and efficiency scores of dairy farms: the case of Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 351-358, January.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Creative Language, Creative Destruction, Creative Politics," MPRA Paper 22925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motamed, Mesbah J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Masters, William J., 2009. "Geography and Economic Transition: Global Spatial Analysis at the Grid Cell Level," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49589, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Domestic Reshufflings, Such as Transport and Coal, Do Not Explain the Modern World," MPRA Paper 18925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bekar, Cliff T. & Reed, Clyde G., 2003. "Open fields, risk, and land divisibility," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 308-325, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.