Oil, Nontax Revenue, and the Redistributional Foundations of Regime Stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 63 (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bermeo, Sarah Blodgett, 2011. "Foreign Aid and Regime Change: A Role for Donor Intent," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 2021-2031.
- Eoin McGuirk, 2013.
"The illusory leader: natural resources, taxation and accountability,"
Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 285-313, March.
- Eoin F. McGuirk & Eoin F. McGuirk, 2010. "The Illusory Leader: Natural Resources, Taxation and Accountability," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp327, IIIS.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & von Haldenwang, Christian, 2012. "A comparative view on the tax performance of developing countries: Regional patterns, non-tax revenue and governance," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(32), pages 1-44.
- Mette Anthonsen & Åsa Löfgren & Klas Nilsson & Joakim Westerlund, 2012. "Effects of rent dependency on quality of government," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 145-168, June.
- Erasmus Kersting & Christopher Kilby, 2013. "Aid and Democracy Redux," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 23, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Anthonsen, Mette & Löfgren, Åsa & Nilsson, Klas, 2009. "Natural Resource Dependency and Quality of Government," Working Papers in Economics 415, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Perez Nino, Helena & Le Billon, Philippe, 2013. "Foreign aid, resource rents and institution-building in Mozambique and Angola," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ivanyna, Maksym & von Haldenwang, Christian, 2012. "A comparative view on the tax performance of developing countries: Regional patterns, non-tax revenue and governance," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2013. "Another look at foreign aid," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.