Europeans and the European Community: the dynamics of public support for European integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Martin Edwards, 2009. "Public support for the international economic organizations: Evidence from developing countries," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 185-209, June.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Dieter, 2002. "Das Demokratiedefizit der Europäischen Union und die politische Integration Europas: eine Analyse der Einstellungen der Bürger in Westeuropa," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions and Social Change FS III 02-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005.
"Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty,"
DULBEA Working Papers
05-02.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Meon, 2009. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(18), pages 2369-2384.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2009. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8360, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2009. "Voting and turning out for monetary integration: the case of the French referendum on the Maastricht treaty," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/89993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4816 is not listed on IDEAS
- G Johnes, 2005. "Nations will fall? Revisiting the economic determinants of attitudes to European integration," Working Papers 566772, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Beaudonnet, Laurie and Danilo Di Mauro, 2012. "Support for Europe: Assessing the complexity of individual attitudes," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 16, 02.
- Daniele, Gianmarco & Geys, Benny, 2012. "Public support for institutionalised solidarity: Europeans' reaction to the establishment of eurobonds," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-112, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ralph Rotte & Klaus Zimmermann, 1998.
"Fiscal restraint and the political economy of EMU,"
Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 385-406, March.
- Netjes, Catherine E. & Edwards, Erica, 2005. "Taking Europe to its extremes: examining cueing effects of right-wing populist parties on public opinion regarding European integration," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP IV 2005-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ecker-Ehrhardt, Matthias, 2010. "Problem perception and public expectations in international institutions: Evidence from a German representative survey," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2010-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4512 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marks, Gary & Hooghe, Liesbet, 2003. "National identity and support for European integration," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Democracy and Democratization SP IV 2003-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Fligstein, Neil, 2007. "Who are the Europeans and how does this matter for politics?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9992h6vt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Toni Babarović & Lidija Burušić & Josip Burušić, 2011. "Who are the Supporters of Croatian Membership in the European Union and NATO? Predictive Value of Personal and National Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 71-80, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.