Territoriality and beyond: problematizing modernity in international relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 01 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monterescu, Daniel, 2011. "Estranged Natives and Indigenized Immigrants: A Relational Anthropology of Ethnically Mixed Towns in Israel," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 270-281, February.
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2005. "Sovereignty Reloaded? A Constructivist Perspective on European Research," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0010, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Patrick Imam, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Choices of Microstates,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 50(3), pages 207-235, 09.
- Daniel Flemes & Michael Radseck, 2009. "Creating Multilevel Security Governance in South America," GIGA Working Paper Series 117, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Miroslava FilipoviÄ‡, 2011. " Exigency Politics or New World Order?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 373-391, September.
- Plehwe, Dieter, 1999. "Why and how do national monopolies go global? International competition, supranational regionalism and the transnational reorganization of postal and logistics companies in Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Overbeek, Henk, 2002. "Globalisation and governance : contradictions of neo-liberal migration management," HWWA Discussion Papers 174, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- David Lake, 2007. "Delegating divisible sovereignty: Sweeping a conceptual minefield," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Plehwe, Dieter (Ed.), 1998. "Transformation der Logistik," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 98-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Eyüp Özveren & Utku Havuç & Emrah Karaoğuz, 2012. "From Stages to Varieties of Capitalism: Lessons, Limits and Prospects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 13-36, March.
- Miroslava Filipović & Simonida Vucenov, 2012. "Global Economic Policy: G20 and the European Union," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- NicolaÃ¯dis, Kalypso Aude & NicolaÃ¯dis, Dimitri, 2004. "The EuroMed beyond Civilisational Paradigms," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt83m7b47x, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Harriet Friedmann, 2009. "Discussion: moving food regimes forward: reflections on symposium essays," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 335-344, December.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
- Glen Whelan & Jeremy Moon & Marc Orlitzky, 2009. "Human Rights, Transnational Corporations and Embedded Liberalism: What Chance Consensus?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 367-383, August.
- Andrew Geddes and Andrew Taylor, 2013. "Those Who Knock on Europe's Door Must Repent? Bilateral Border Disputes and EU Enlargement," KFG Working Papers p0054, Free University Berlin.
- Bohle, Dorothee, 1999. "Der Pfad in die Abhängigkeit? Eine kritische Bewertung institutionalistischer Beiträge in der Transformationsdebatte," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.