Territoriality and beyond: problematizing modernity in international relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 47 (1993)
Issue (Month): 01 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslava FilipoviÄ‡, 2011. " Exigency Politics or New World Order?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 373-391, September.
- David Lake, 2007. "Delegating divisible sovereignty: Sweeping a conceptual minefield," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Plehwe, Dieter, 1999. "Why and how do national monopolies go global? International competition, supranational regionalism and the transnational reorganization of postal and logistics companies in Europe," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2004. "Reconstituting the Global Public Domain: Issues, Actors and Practices," Working Paper Series rwp04-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Glen Whelan & Jeremy Moon & Marc Orlitzky, 2009. "Human Rights, Transnational Corporations and Embedded Liberalism: What Chance Consensus?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 367-383, August.
- Daniel Flemes & Michael Radseck, 2009. "Creating Multilevel Security Governance in South America," GIGA Working Paper Series 117, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Plehwe, Dieter (Ed.), 1998. "Transformation der Logistik," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 98-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Monterescu, Daniel, 2011. "Estranged Natives and Indigenized Immigrants: A Relational Anthropology of Ethnically Mixed Towns in Israel," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 270-281, February.
- Bohle, Dorothee, 1999. "Der Pfad in die Abhängigkeit? Eine kritische Bewertung institutionalistischer Beiträge in der Transformationsdebatte," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-103, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Choices of Microstates,"
IMF Working Papers
10/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Eyüp Özveren & Utku Havuç & Emrah Karaoğuz, 2012. "From Stages to Varieties of Capitalism: Lessons, Limits and Prospects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 13-36, March.
- Tanja E. Aalberts, 2005. "Sovereignty Reloaded? A Constructivist Perspective on European Research," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0010, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.