The international telecommunications regime: the political roots of regimes for high technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 44 (1990)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werle, Raymund, 2001. "Standards in the international telecommunications regime," HWWA Discussion Papers 157, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f5vtl5h9a73d5ls976m3igpqi is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "From National Champions to Global Players? Lobbying by Dominant Providers during the WTO’s Basic Telecom Negotiations," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8527, Sciences Po.
- Cogburn, Derrick L., 2002. "Emergent Global Information Infrastructure/Global Information Society: Regime Formation and the Impact on Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sebastian Botzem & Jeanette Hofmann, 2008. "Transnational institution building as public-private interaction: the case of standard setting on the Internet and in corporate financial reporting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levi-Faur, David, 1998. "The competition state as a neomercantilist state: Understanding the restructuring of national and global telecommunications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 665-685.
- Cowhey, Peter F. & Richards, John E., 2002. "Deregulating and liberalizing the North-American telecommunications market : explaining the US-approach," HWWA Discussion Papers 164, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.