Between free trade and protectionism: strategic trade policy and a theory of corporate trade demands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 43 (1989)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Olivier Peytral, 2004. "Economie politique de la politique d'ouverture commerciale mixte : interactions entre les groupes sociaux et l'Etat," Post-Print halshs-00104875, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll & Alvaro Artigas, 2007. "When Trade Liberalization Turns into Regulatory Reform: The Impact on Business-Government Relations in International Trade Politics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8526, Sciences Po.
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "From National Champions to Global Players? Lobbying by Dominant Providers during the WTO’s Basic Telecom Negotiations," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8527, Sciences Po.
- Keillor, Bruce D. & Boller, Gregory W. & Ferrell, O. C., 1997. "Firm-level political behavior in the global marketplace," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 113-126, October.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8602 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rixen, Thomas & Rohlfing, Ingo, 2005. "The Political Economy of Bilateralism and Multilateralism: Institutional Choice in Trade and Taxation," MPRA Paper 325, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "Leading the Dance? Power and Political Resources of Business Lobbyists," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8602, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2004.
"Interest Groups, Veto Points And Electricity Infrastructure Deployment,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-711, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Henisz, Witold J. & Zelner, Bennet A., 2006. "Interest Groups, Veto Points, and Electricity Infrastructure Deployment," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 263-286, January.
- Eden, Lorraine & Molot, Maureen Appel, 2002. "Insiders, outsiders and host country bargains," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 359-388.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.