Sources of change in Third World regimes for foreign direct investment, 1968–1976
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 34 (1980)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2012.
"International partnerships, foreign control and income levels : theory and evidence,"
Working Paper Series
13412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2011. "International partnerships, foreign control and income levels: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 34222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Partnerships, Foreign Control and Income Levels: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/154, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Chris Hajzler, 2010.
"Expropriation of Foreign Direct Investments: Sectoral Patterns from 1993 to 2006,"
1011, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Christopher Hajzler, 2012. "Expropriation of foreign direct investments: sectoral patterns from 1993 to 2006," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Picht, Hartmut & Stüven, Volker, 1988. "Selective and unspecific expropriation of foreign direct investments: Empir. evidence and implications for the debt crisis," Kiel Working Papers 344, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Harms, Philipp & an de Meulen, Philipp, 2013. "Demographic structure and the security of property rights: The role of development and democracy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 73-89.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.