International Integration: The European and the Universal Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 15 (1961)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2011. "Comparative Regionalism - A New Research Agenda," KFG Working Papers p0028, Free University Berlin.
- Dupont, Claire & Primova, Radostina, 2011. "Combating complexity: the integration of EU climate and energy policies," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, November.
- Arne Niemann, 2006. "Explaining visa, asylum and immigration policy Treaty revision: insights from a revised neofunctionalist framework," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0005, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Torsten Selck & Mark Rhinard & Frank HÃ¤ge, 2007. "The evolution of European legal integration," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 187-200, December.
- Fligstein, Neil & Polyakova, Alina & Sandholtz, Wayne, 2011. "European Integration, Nationalism, and European Identity," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1h47s4ck, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Brian Efird & Jacek Kugler & Gaspare M. Genna, 2002. "From War to Integration: Generalizing the Dynamic of Power Transitions," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-33, Claremont Colleges.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.