From Characteristic Function to Distribution Function: A Simple Framework for the Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip, 2000. "Spanning and derivative-security valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Carl Chiarella & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2011. "Two Stochastic Volatility Processes - American Option Pricing," Research Paper Series 292, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2012. "Joint Characteristic Function of Stock Log-Price and Squared Volatility in the Bates Model and Its Asset Pricing Applications," Staff General Research Papers 35559, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simon A. Broda & Raymond Kan, 2013. "On Distributions of Ratios," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2010. "A fast Fourier transform technique for pricing American options under stochastic volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Xiaolin Luo & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2009. "Computing Tails of Compound Distributions Using Direct Numerical Integration," Papers 0904.0830, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Simon A. Broda & Raymond Kan, 2014. "On Distributions of Ratios," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-211/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simi, Wei W. & Wang, Xiaoli, 2013. "Time-changed Lévy jump processes with GARCH model on reverse convertibles," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 206-212.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.