Estimating Nonlinear Dynamic Models Using Least Absolute Error Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1991)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parente, Paulo M.D.C. & Smith, Richard J., 2011.
"Gel Methods For Nonsmooth Moment Indicators,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 74-113, February.
- Engle, Robert F & Manganelli, Simone, 1999.
"CAViaR: Conditional Autoregressive Value at Risk by Regression Quantiles,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt06m3d6nv, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Robert F. Engle & Simone Manganelli, 2004. "CAViaR: Conditional Autoregressive Value at Risk by Regression Quantiles," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 367-381, October.
- Robert Engle & Simone Manganelli, 2000. "CAViaR: Conditional Autoregressive Value at Risk by Regression Quantiles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0841, Econometric Society.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan & Manganelli, Simone, 2010. "VAR for VaR: measuring systemic risk using multivariate regression quantiles," MPRA Paper 35372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demetrescu, Matei, 2006. "An extension of the Gauss-Newton algorithm for estimation under asymmetric loss," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 379-401, January.
- Cai, Yuzhi, 2007. "A quantile approach to US GNP," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 969-979, November.
- Xiaohong Chen & Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2008.
"Copula-based nonlinear quantile autoregression,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP27/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2008. "Copula-Based Nonlinear Quantile Autoregression," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 691, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2008. "Copula-Based Nonlinear Quantile Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1679, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1998. "The moving blocks bootstrap and robust inference for linear least squares and quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 235-287, February.
- Joan Jasiak & C. Gourieroux, 2006.
"Dynamic Quantile Models,"
2006_4, York University, Department of Economics.
- Lijuan Huo & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yunmi Kim, 2013. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Quantile Regression Models," Working papers 2013rwp-54, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Mukherjee, Kanchan, 2000. "Linearization Of Randomly Weighted Empiricals Under Long Range Dependence With Applications To Nonlinear Regression Quantiles," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 301-323, June.
- Robert F. Engle & Simone Manganelli, 1999. "CAViaR: Conditional Value at Risk by Quantile Regression," NBER Working Papers 7341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koenker, Roger & Park, Beum J., 1996. "An interior point algorithm for nonlinear quantile regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 265-283.
- Gabriela Ciuperca, 2011. "Penalized least absolute deviations estimation for nonlinear model with change-points," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 371-390, May.
- Gabriela Ciuperca, 2011. "Estimating nonlinear regression with and without change-points by the LAD method," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 717-743, August.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2003. "Nonlinear quantile regression under dependence and heterogeneity," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 388, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Madhuchhanda & Mishra, SK, 2004. "Least absolute deviation estimation of linear econometric models: A literature review," MPRA Paper 1781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2012. "Factor-Based Forecasting in the Presence of Outliers: Are Factors Better Selected and Estimated by the Median than by The Mean?," CREATES Research Papers 2012-28, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.