Instrumental Variable Estimation In A Data Rich Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jushan Bai & Shuzhong Shi, 2011. "Estimating High Dimensional Covariance Matrices and its Applications," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(2), pages 199-215, November.
- Trapani, Lorenzo, 2013. "On bootstrapping panel factor series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 127-141.
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2013. "Principal components estimation and identification of static factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 18-29.
- Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2010.
"Factor-GMM Estimation with Large Sets of Possibly Weak Instruments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2010. "Factor-GMM estimation with large sets of possibly weak instruments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2655-2675, November.
- George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2006. "Factor-GMM Estimation with Large Sets of Possibly Weak Instruments," Working Papers 577, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kihwan Kim & Norman Swanson, 2013. "Diffusion Index Model Specification and Estimation Using Mixed Frequency Datasets," Departmental Working Papers 201315, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Scheffel, Eric Michael, 2012. "Political uncertainty in a data-rich environment," MPRA Paper 37318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, In, 2012.
"Efficient Estimation Of Factor Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 274-308, April.
- M. E. Bontempi & I. Mammi, 2012.
"A strategy to reduce the count of moment conditions in panel data GMM,"
wp843, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Mammi, Irene, 2012. "A strategy to reduce the count of moment conditions in panel data GMM," MPRA Paper 40720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- In Choi, 2013. "Model Selection for Factor Analysis: Some New Criteria and Performance Comparisons," Working Papers 1209, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- In Choi & Jorg Breitung, 2011. "Factor models," Working Papers 1121, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised Dec 2011.
- David Parsley & Helen Popper, 2009. "Evaluating Exchange Rate Management An Application to Korea," Working Papers 282009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Travaglini, Guido, 2010. "Dynamic Econometric Testing of Climate Change and of its Causes," MPRA Paper 23600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2012. "On The Estimation and Testing of Fixed Effects Panel Data Models with Weak Instruments," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 143, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Norkute, Milda, 2013. "Assessing the New Keynesian Phillips Curve in the Euro Area Using Disaggregate Data," Working Papers 2013:31, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Carrasco, Marine, 2012. "A regularization approach to the many instruments problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 383-398.
- Harun Mirza & Lidia Storjohann, 2011. "Making a Weak Instrument Set Stronger: Factor-Based Estimation of the Taylor Rule," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2012, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.