AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasco J. Gabriel & Luis F. Martins, 2010.
"Cointegration Tests Under Multiple Regime Shifts: An Application to the Stock Price-Dividend Relationship,"
NIPE Working Papers
28/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Vasco Gabriel & Luis Martins, 2011. "Cointegration tests under multiple regime shifts: An application to the stock price–dividend relationship," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 639-662, December.
- Vasco Gabriel & Luis Martins, 2010. "Cointegration Tests under Multiple Regime Shifts: An Application to the Stock Price-Dividend Relationship," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0910, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Haiqiang Chen & Ying Fang & Yingxing Li, 2013. "Estimation and Inference for Varying-coefficient Models with Nonstationary Regressors using Penalized Splines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Haiqiang Chen, 2013. "Robust Estimation and Inference for Threshold Models with Integrated Regressors," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio Conti, 2010. "On the Sources of Euro Area Money Demand Stability. A Time-Varying Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cheolbeom Park & Sookyung Park, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability and a Monetary Model with Time-varying Cointegration Coefficients," Discussion Paper Series 1302, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Grote, Claudia & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2013. "Testing for Cointegration in a Double-LSTR Framework," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-514, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Xianguo Huang & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Somrasri Yupho, 2012. "Financial Integration from a Time-Varying Cointegration Perspective," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Neto, David, 2012. "Testing and estimating time-varying elasticities of Swiss gasoline demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1755-1762.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio Conti, 2013. "On the Stability of Euro Area Money Demand and its Implications for Monetary Policy," LEM Papers Series 2013/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Simwaka, Kisu, 2012. "Time varying fractional cointegration," MPRA Paper 39505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Jing & Buckland, Roger & Williams, Julian, 2011. "Regulatory changes, market integration and spillover effects in the Chinese A, B and Hong Kong equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 351-373, September.
- Chang‐Jin Kim & Cheolbeom Park, 2013.
"Disappearing Dividends: Implications for the Dividend–Price Ratio and Return Predictability,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45, pages 933-952, 08.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Cheolbeom Park, 2012. "Disappearing Dividends: Implications for the Dividend-Price Ratio and Return Predictability," Discussion Paper Series 1205, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Miroslav Plasil & Stepan Radkovsky & Pavel Rezabek, 2013. "Modelling bank loans to non-financial corporations," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2012/2013, chapter 0, pages 128-136 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.