Sharp Bounds On The Distribution Of Treatment Effects And Their Statistical Inference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (2010)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Gautier & Stefan Hoderlein, 2012.
"A triangular treatment effect model with random coefficients in the selection equation,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP39/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eric Gautier & Stefan Hoderlein, 2012. "A Triangular Treatment Effect Model With Random Coefficients In The Selection Equation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 838, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2012. "Confidence intervals for the quantile of treatment effects in randomized experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 330-344.
- Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "Sharp Bounds On Treatment Effects In A Binary Triangular System," Working Papers tecipa-498, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2009.
"Set Identified Linear Models,"
TSE Working Papers
09-090, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2011. "Set identified linear models," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2007. "Set Identified Linear Models," IDEI Working Papers 494, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2011.
"On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter, 2012. "On the Distribution of Exchange Rate Regime Treatment Effects on International Trade," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62054, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2009. "Partial identification of the distribution of treatment effects and its confidence sets," MPRA Paper 37148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cadot, Olivier & Fernandes, Ana & Gourdon, Julien & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011.
"Impact Evaluation of Trade Interventions: Paving the Way,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cadot, Olivier & Fernandes, Ana M. & Gourdon, Julien & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011. "Impact evaluation of trade interventions : paving the way," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5877, The World Bank.
- Toru Kitagawa, 2011. "Inference and decision for set identified parameters using posterior lower and upper probabilities," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2013.
"Random Coefficients in Static Games of Complete Information,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
835, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2013. "Random coefficients in static games of complete information," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Firpo, Sergio, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Distributional Impacts of Interventions Using Changes in Inequality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 4841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fan, Yanqin & Yu, Zhengfei, 2012. "Partial identification of distributional and quantile treatment effects in difference-in-differences models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 511-515.
- Jinhyun Lee, . "Sharp Bounds on Heterogeneous Individual Treatment Responses," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201310, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2010. "Confidence sets for some partially identified parameters," MPRA Paper 37149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.