Heteroskedastic Time Series With A Unit Root
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (2009)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavaliere Giuseppe & Phillips Peter C.B. & Smeekes Stephan & Taylor A.M. Robert, 2011.
"Lag Length Selection for Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility,"
056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Peter C.B. Phillips & Stephan Smeekes & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2012. "Lag Length Selection for Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1844, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hanck, Christoph & Demetrescu, Matei & Tarcolea, Adina, 2012. "IV-Based Cointegration Testing in Dependent Panels with Time-Varying Variance," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62072, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fried, Roland, 2012. "On the online estimation of local constant volatilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3080-3090.
- Smeekes, Stephan & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2012.
"Bootstrap Union Tests For Unit Roots In The Presence Of Nonstationary Volatility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 422-456, April.
- Stephan Smeekes & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2010. "Bootstrap union tests for unit roots in the presence of nonstationary volatility," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Smeekes Stephan & Taylor A. M. Robert, 2010. "Bootstrap Union Tests for Unit Roots in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Xu, Fang, 2014. "Testing for unit roots in bounded time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 259-272.
- Brendan K. Beare, 2008. "Unit Root Testing with Unstable Volatility," Economics Papers 2008-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2013.
"Bootstrap Score Tests for Fractional Integration in Heteroskedastic ARFIMA Models, with an Application to Price Dynamics in Commodity Spot and Futures Markets,"
1309, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "Bootstrap Score Tests for Fractional Integration in Heteroskedastic ARFIMA Models, with an Application to Price Dynamics in Commodity Spot and Futures Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2014-22, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Brandan K. Beare, 2008. "Unit Root Testing with Unstable Volatility," Economics Series Working Papers 2008-WO6, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Heteroskedastic Fractional Time Series Models," Working Papers 1324, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Czudaj, Robert & Hanck, Christoph, 2013.
"Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79734, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christoph Hanck & Robert Czudaj, 2013. "Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0434, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "On the choice of test for a unit root when the errors are conditionally heteroskedastic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 40-53.
- Patrick Marsh, . "Saddlepoint Approximations for Optimal Unit Root Tests," Discussion Papers 09/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.