A Nonparametric Hellinger Metric Test For Conditional Independence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abderrahim Taamouti & Taoufik Bouezmarni & Anouar El Ghouch, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation and inference for Granger causality measures," Economics Working Papers we1217, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Joeri Smits & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Testing Exclusion Restrictions in Nonseparable Triangular Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, McMaster University.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2012. "From the “European Paradox” to a European Drama in citation impact," Economics Working Papers we1211, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 2012. "Strongly consistent nonparametric tests of conditional independence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(6), pages 1145-1150.
- Gaurab Aryal & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2011. "Identification of Insurance Models with Multidimensional Screening," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-538, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Sokbae Lee & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009.
"Nonparametric Tests of Conditional Treatment Effects,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1740, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric tests of conditional treatment effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009.
"A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to granger causality,"
Economics Working Papers
we093419, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2011. "Nonparametric Copula-Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 275-287, October.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2009. "A nonparametric copula based test for conditional independence with applications to Granger causality," CORE Discussion Papers 2009041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-28, CIRANO.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2009. "A Nonparametric Copula Based Test for Conditional Independence with Applications to Granger Causality," Cahiers de recherche 0927, CIRPEE.
- Bertrand Caudelon & Sessi Tokpavi, 2014.
"A Nonparametric Test for Granger-causality in Distribution with Application to Financial Contagion,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2014-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Bertrand Candelon & Sessi Tokpavi, 2014. "A Nonparametric Test for Grangercausality in Distribution with Application to Financial Contagion," Working Papers 2014-162, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Huang, Meng & Sun, Yixiao & White, Hal, 2013. "A Flexible Nonparametric Test for Conditional Independence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3pt89204, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.