A Monte Carlo Study On The Selection Of Cointegrating Rank Using Information Criteria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Isaac Miller & Ronald Ratti, 2008.
"Crude Oil and Stock Markets: Stability, Instability, and Bubbles,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri
0810, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 20 Jan 2009.
- Miller, J. Isaac & Ratti, Ronald A., 2009. "Crude oil and stock markets: Stability, instability, and bubbles," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 559-568, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2006.
"Testing for Cointegrating Rank via Model Selection: Evidence from 165 Data Sets,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University
83, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi Baltagi & Zijun Wang, 2007. "Testing for Cointegrating Rank Via Model Selection: Evidence From 165 Data Sets," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 41-49, July.
- Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2009. "Market integration among electricity markets and their major fuel source markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 482-491, May.
- Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J. & Yang, Juan, 2005. "In Search of the "Bank Lending Channel": Causality Analysis for the Transmission Mechanism of U.S. Monetary Policy," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19558, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hagerman, Amy D. & Jin, Yanhong H., 2009. "The Buzz In The Pits: Livestock Futures' Response To A Rumor Of Foreign Animal Disease," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 49493, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xu Cheng & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2008.
"Semiparametric Cointegrating Rank Selection,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1658, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Qiaoling Li & Jiazhu Pan & Qiwei Yao, 2009. "On determination of cointegration ranks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24106, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2010. "Vegetable oil market and biofuel policy: An asymmetric cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 687-693, May.
- Sok Heng Lay & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Exchange Rate Movements in a Dollarized Economy: The Case of Cambodia," Working Papers, Research Institute, International University of Japan EMS_2010_18, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Park, Haesun & Mjelde, James W. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Price interactions and discovery among natural gas spot markets in North America," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 290-302, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.