Cointegration Testing Using Pseudolikelihood Ratio Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 13 (1997)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Lucas, Andr‚ & Taylor, Nick, 1998. "A comparison of parametric, semi-nonparametric, adaptive and nonparametric tests," Serie Research Memoranda 0062, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Barry Falk & Chun-Hsuan Wang, 2003.
"Testing long-run PPP with infinite-variance returns,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 471-484.
- Falk, Barry L. & Wang, Chun-Hsuan, 2003. "Testing Long-Run Ppp with Infinite-Variance Returns," Staff General Research Papers 10323, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boswijk, H.P., 2000.
"Testing for a Unit Root with Near-Integrated Volatility,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
00-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- H. Peter Boswijk, 2000. "Testing for a Unit Root with Near-Integrated Volatility," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1101, Econometric Society.
- Juhl, Ted, 2001. "Cointegration analysis using M estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 149-154, May.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Why Frequency Matters for Unit Root Testing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-119/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carstensen, Kai, 2003. "Nonstationary term premia and cointegration of the term structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 409-413, September.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & H. Peter Boswijk, 2005. "Distribution approximations for cointegration tests with stationary exogenous regressors," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 797-810.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999. "Distribution Approximations for Cointegration Tests with Stationary Exogenous Regressors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-013/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lanne, Markku & LÃ¼tkepohl, Helmut, 2010.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions With Nonnormal Residuals,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 159-168.
- Markku Lanne & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2006. "Structural Vector Autoregressions with Nonnormal Residuals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1651, CESifo Group Munich.
- Markku Lanne & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2005. "Structural Vector Autoregressions with Nonnormal Residuals," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/25, European University Institute.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Lucas, Andr‚, 1997.
"Semi-nonparametric cointegration testing,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1998.
"A review of systemscointegration tests,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1998,101, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Andre Lucas & Nick Taylor, 1999. "A Comparison of Parametric, Semi-nonparametric, Adaptive, and Nonparametric Cointegration Tests," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-012/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2010. "Long-run relations in european electricity prices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 805-832.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Lucas, Andr‚, 1997. "Outlier robust cointegration analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Georgiev, Iliyan, 2010. "Model-based asymptotic inference on the effect of infrequent large shocks on cointegrated variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 37-50, September.
- H. Peter Boswijk, 2001. "Testing for a Unit Root with Near-Integrated Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-077/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Juhl, Ted & Xiao, Zhijie, 2005. "Testing for cointegration using partially linear models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 363-394, February.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kloek, Teun & Lucas, Andre, 1998. "Outlier robust analysis of long-run marketing effects for weekly scanning data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 293-315, November.
- Vlaar, Peter J. G., 2000. "Value at risk models for Dutch bond portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1131-1154, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.