Asymptotic Theory of LAD Estimation in a Unit Root Process with Finite Variance Errors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Jansson, 2007.
"Semiparametric Power Envelopes for Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Michael Jansson, 2008. "Semiparametric Power Envelopes for Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1103-1142, 09.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 1999. "New tests for unit roots in autoregressive processes with possibly infinite variance errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 387-397, October.
- So, Beong Soo & Shin, Dong Wan, 2001. "An invariant sign test for random walks based on recursive median adjustment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 197-229, June.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Park, Soo Jung & Oh, Man-Suk, 2009. "A robust sign test for panel unit roots under cross sectional dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1312-1327, February.
- Shin, Dong Wan & Park, Sangun, 2010. "Robust panel unit root tests for cross-sectionally dependent multiple time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2801-2813, November.
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2004.
"Regression quantiles for unstable autoregressive models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 304-328, May.
- Ling, S. & McAleer, M., 2001. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," ISER Discussion Paper 0526, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Regression Quantiles for Unstable Autoregressive Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-205, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan, 2002. "Estimation, Inference, and Specification Testing for Possibly Misspecified Quantile Regression," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1s38s0dn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- Kai Carstensen, 2003. "The finite-sample performance of robust unit root tests," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 469-482, October.
- Furno, Marilena, 2001. "LAD estimation with random coefficient autocorrelated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 511-523, June.
- Galvao Jr., Antonio F., 2009. "Unit root quantile autoregression testing using covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 165-178, October.
- W. K. Li & Shiqing Ling & Michael McAleer, 2001. "A Survey of Recent Theoretical Results for Time Series Models with GARCH Errors," ISER Discussion Paper 0545, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.