On the Limit Behavior of a Chi-Square Type Test if the Number of Conditional Moments Tested Approaches Infinity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2012.
"Inference in regression models with many regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 368-382.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009. "Inference in Regression Models with Many Regressors," Working Papers w0125, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Koenker, Roger & Machado, Jose A. F., 1999. "GMM inference when the number of moment conditions is large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 327-344, December.
- Gørgens, Tue & Würtz, Allan, 2010.
"Testing a Parametric Function Against a Nonparametric Alternative in IV and GMM Settings,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2010-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tue Gørgens & Allan Würtz, 2012. "Testing a parametric function against a non‐parametric alternative in IV and GMM settings," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 15(3), pages 462-489, October.
- Tue Gørgens & Allan Würtz, 2009. "Testing a parametric function against a nonparametric alternative in IV and GMM settings," CREATES Research Papers 2009-54, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Mitnik, Oscar K. & Imbens, Guido & Hotz, V. Joseph & Crump, Richard K., 2008.
"Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity,"
3039049, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2008. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 389-405, August.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," NBER Technical Working Papers 0324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," Working Papers 0609, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Crump, Richard K. & Hotz, V. Joseph & Imbens, Guido W. & Mitnik, Oscar A., 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, . "Non-parametric specification testing of non-nested econometric models," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3961, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Bickel, Peter J. & Stoker, Thomas M., 2001. "Goodness-of-fit tests for kernel regression with an application to option implied volatilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 363-412, December.
- Paulo Parente & Richard Smith, 2012. "Exogeneity in semiparametric moment condition models," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2000.
"Generalization Of Gmm To A Continuum Of Moment Conditions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 797-834, December.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2000. "Generalisation of GMM to a Continuum of Moment Conditions," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Ignacio N. Lobato, 2000. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Assumption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0278, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.