On the Limit Behavior of a Chi-Square Type Test if the Number of Conditional Moments Tested Approaches Infinity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009.
"Inference in Regression Models with Many Regressors,"
w0125, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Anatolyev, Stanislav, 2012. "Inference in regression models with many regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 368-382.
- Ignacio N. Lobato, 2000. "A Consistent Test for the Martingale Difference Assumption," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0278, Econometric Society.
- Tue Gørgens & Allan Würtz, 2012.
"Testing a parametric function against a non‐parametric alternative in IV and GMM settings,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 15(3), pages 462-489, October.
- Tue Gørgens & Allan Würtz, 2009. "Testing a parametric function against a nonparametric alternative in IV and GMM settings," CREATES Research Papers 2009-54, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gørgens, Tue & Würtz, Allan, 2010. "Testing a Parametric Function Against a Nonparametric Alternative in IV and GMM Settings," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Crump, Richard K. & Hotz, V. Joseph & Imbens, Guido W. & Mitnik, Oscar A., 2006.
"Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2008. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 389-405, August.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," NBER Technical Working Papers 0324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitnik, Oscar K. & Imbens, Guido & Hotz, V. Joseph & Crump, Richard K., 2008. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," Scholarly Articles 3039049, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," Working Papers 0609, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Bickel, Peter J. & Stoker, Thomas M., 2001. "Goodness-of-fit tests for kernel regression with an application to option implied volatilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 363-412, December.
- Paulo Parente & Richard Smith, 2012. "Exogeneity in semiparametric moment condition models," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Koenker, Roger & Machado, Jose A. F., 1999. "GMM inference when the number of moment conditions is large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 327-344, December.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.