Fuelwood, forests and community management – evidence from household studies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Environment and Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2008)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDEProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2010. "The Place of Nature in Economic Development," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Song, Nianfu & Aguilar, Francisco X. & Shifley, Stephen R. & Goerndt, Michael E., 2012. "Analysis of U.S. residential wood energy consumption: 1967–2009," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2116-2124.
- Beyene, Abebe D. & Koch, Steven F., 2013. "Property rights, institutions and choice of fuelwood source in rural Ethiopia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 30-38.
- Kowsari, Reza & Zerriffi, Hisham, 2011. "Three dimensional energy profile:," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7505-7517.
- Jack Gregory & David I. Stern, 2012. "Fuel Choices in Rural Maharashtra," CCEP Working Papers 1207, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010.
"Household Tree Planting in Tigrai, Northern Ethiopia: Tree Species, Purposes, and Determinants,"
dp-10-01-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010. "Household Tree Planting in Tigrai, Northern Ethiopia: Tree Species, Purposes, and Determinants," Working Papers in Economics 432, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2012.
"Urban energy transition and technology adoption: The case of Tigrai, northern Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 410-418.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Kassie, Menale & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2010. "Urban Energy Transition and Technology Adoption: The Case of Tigrai, Northern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-22-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013.
"The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel data evidence from Ethiopia,"
Working Papers in Economics
557, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alem, Yonas & Hassen, Sied & Kohlin, Gunnar, 2013. "The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-13-03-efd, Resources For the Future.
- SidibÃ©, Amadou, 2010. "Demand for soil, water and forest conservation in Burkina Faso," Department of Forest Economics publications 2345, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of forest economics.
- World Bank, 2010. "Sub-Saharan Africa - Managing Land in a Changing Climate : An Operational Perspective for Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2874, The World Bank.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein & Kassie, Menale, 2012. "Impact of land certification on tree growing on private plots of rural households: Evidence from Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 3/12, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Miah, Md.Danesh & Foysal, Muhammad Abul & Koike, Masao & Kobayashi, Hajime, 2011. "Domestic energy-use pattern by the households: A comparison between rural and semi-urban areas of Noakhali in Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3757-3765, June.
- Mestl, Heidi Elizabeth Staff & Eskeland, Gunnar S., 2009. "Richer and healthier, but not Greener? Choices concerning household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3009-3019, August.
- Charlotte Nakakaawa & Paul Vedeld & Jens Aune, 2011. "Spatial and temporal land use and carbon stock changes in Uganda: implications for a future REDD strategy," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-62, January.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2013. "Does community and household tree planting imply increased use of wood for fuel? Evidence from Ethiopia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 30-40.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.