Fraternity: Why The Market Need Not Be A Morally Free Zone
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Economics and Philosophy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 01 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAPProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611712, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00611712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," Post-Print hal-00609153, HAL.
- Robert Sugden, 2011.
"Mutual advantage, conventions and team reasoning,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 9-20, March.
- Robert Sugden, 2011. "Mutual advantage, conventions and team reasoning," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 11-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Julie Nelson, 2010. "Getting past “rational man/emotional woman”: comments on research programs in happiness economics and interpersonal relations," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 233-253, June.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010.
"Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, October.
- Michel Zouboulakis, 2010. "Trustworthiness as a Moral Determinant of Economic Activity: Lessons from the Classics," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 209-221, January.
- Sergio Beraldo & Luigino Bruni, 2011. "The semantics of market and civil society: a bird’s eye view of Robert Sugden’s contribution to social sciences," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "09-07 "Getting Past "Rational Man/Emotional Woman": How Far Have Research Programs in Happiness and Interpersonal Relations Progressed?"," GDAE Working Papers 09-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2009.
"The Effect of Motivations on Social Indirect Reciprocity: an Experimental Analysis,"
169, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2011. "The effect of motivations on social indirect reciprocity: an experimental analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(17), pages 1709-1711.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2008. "Book Review to Luigino Bruni - "Economics and Human Relations" (2007)," MPRA Paper 7283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giraud, Gaël & Renouard, Cécile, 2011. "In search of an alternative to shareholder value maximization," ESSEC Working Papers WP1108, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.