Economic Freedom and Growth: The Case of the Celtic Tiger
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cato Journal, Cato Institute in its journal Cato Journal.
Volume (Year): 22 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Gordon & Lanlan Wang, 2004. "Does Economic Performance Correlate with Big Government?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(2), pages 192-221, August.
- Nathan Ashby & Russell Sobel, 2008.
"Income inequality and economic freedom in the U.S. states,"
Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 329-346, March.
- Nathan J. Ashby & Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Freedom in the U.S. States," Working Papers 06-08 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Russell S. Sobel, 2006.
"Testing Baumol: Institutional Quality and the Productivity of Entrepreneurship,"
06-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Sobel, Russell S., 2008. "Testing Baumol: Institutional quality and the productivity of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 641-655, November.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning, 2003. "Contraception and the Celtic Tiger," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(3), pages 229â247.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Helena Lenihan & Mike Hart, 2009. "New Business Formation: An Important Element of Ireland's Rapid Growth Experience?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp380, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Eoin O'Malley, 2012. "A Survey of Explanations for the Celtic Tiger Boom," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp417, IIIS.
- Jora Octavian-Dragomir & Topan Mihai-Vladimir & Musetescu Radu-Cristian, 2008. "European „c” quest: community, competitiveness, convergence, cohesion. what should the “eu new comer romanians” aim for?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 343-349, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.