Ratgeber und Ratsuchende in der Wirtschaftspolitik
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik in its journal Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft (WuG).
Volume (Year): 25 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Postal: Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abt. WW-Stat., Prinz Eugen Strasse 20-22, 1040 Wien Austria
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winer, S.L. & Hettich, W., 1991.
"Economic Efficiency, Political Institutions and Policy Analysis.c,"
10, Carleton - School of Public Administration.
- Hettich, Walter & Winer, Stanley L, 1993. "Economic Efficiency, Political Institutions and Policy Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 3-25.
- Walter Hettich & Stanely Winer, 1991. "Economic Efficiency, Political Institutions and Policy Analysis," Carleton Economic Papers 91-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 1993.
- Nelson, Robert H, 1987. "The Economics Profession and the Making of Public Policy," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 49-91, March.
- Porter, Roger B, 1997. "Presidents and Economists: The Council of Economic Advisers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 103-06, May.
- Matthews, Robin C O, 1991. "The Economics of Professional Ethics: Should the Professions Be More Like Business?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 737-50, July.
- Charles L. Schultze, 1996. "The CEA: An Inside Voice for Mainstream Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 23-39, Summer.
- Herbert Stein, 1996. "A Successful Accident: Recollections and Speculations about the CEA," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1997. "The Council of Economic Advisors: From Stabilization to Resource Allocation," Scholarly Articles 2961702, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1997. "Looking out for the National Interest: The Principles of the Council of Economic Advisers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 109-13, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.