The Role of Money in the Canadian Economy: An Empirical Test
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas, Kalbe & Fazal, Husain, 2006. "Money, Income and Prices in Pakistan: A Bi-variat and Tri-varate Causility," MPRA Paper 4892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006.
"Economic Liberalization and the Causal Relations among Money, Income, and Prices: The Case of Pakistan,"
3241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Economic Liberalization and the Causal Relations among Money, Income, and Prices: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 3195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgar Weissenberger & J. Thomas, 1983. "The causal role of money in West Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 64-83, March.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Rashid, 2006.
"A Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan : The Price Hikes in the Early 1970s,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22229, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Husain, Fazal & Rashid, Abdul, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," MPRA Paper 2243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazal Husain & Abdul Rashid, 2006. "Significant Shift in Causal Relations of Money, Income, and Prices in Pakistan: The price Hikes in the Early 1970s," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:8, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Fazal Husain & Kalbe Abbas, 2000. "Money, Income, Prices, and Causality in Pakistan. A Trivariate Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:178, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.