Fiscal Policy and Growth in a Small Open Economy with Elastic Labor Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turnovsky, S., 2000.
"Growth in an Open Economy: some Recent Developments,"
5, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0015, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an open economy: some recent developments," Working Paper Research 05, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Working Papers 0015, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Chun-chieh Huang & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Working Hours Reduction and Endogenous Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chen, Yu-chin & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2010.
"Growth and inequality in a small open economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 497-514, June.
- Ulrich Hange, 2008. "Tax Competition, Elastic Labor Supply, and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2338, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014.
"Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4882, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," KIER Working Papers 891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Amano, Daisuke & Mino, Kazuo, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," Discussion paper series. A 273, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Dobrota Gabriela, 2012. "Correlations Between Fiscal - Budgetary Policy And The Economic Development In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 98-103, September.
- Minea, Alexandru, 2008. "The Role of Public Spending in the Growth Theory Evolution," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(2), pages 99-120, June.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999.
"Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies,"
0031, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999. "Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0031, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Pedro, de Mendonça, 2009.
"Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy,"
13493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gui Pedro de Mendonça, 2009. "Growth, Fiscal Policy and the Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000. "Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 315-342, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.