An Introduction to Checking, Testing, and Imposing Curvature Properties: The True Function and the Estimated Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauer, J.F., 2005. "â€œEfficiency Floodingâ€: Black-Box Frontiers and Policy Implications," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(1), pages 17-52.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt fÃ¼r Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe,
LeibÂniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt fÃ¼r Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt fÃ¼r Rohmilch
- Niquidet, Kurt & Nelson, Harry, 2010. "Sawmill production in the interior of British Columbia: A stochastic ray frontier approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 257-267, December.
- Tullio Gregori, 1998. "A Bayesian approach to analyze regional elasticities," ERSA conference papers ersa98p226, European Regional Science Association.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2006. "Monotonicity And Curvature - A Bootstrapping Approach," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 14948, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:ags:ulavwp:123308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dubreuil, Lisette & Ouellette, Pierre, 1994. "Un test des propriÃ©tÃ©s de courbure de la demande agrÃ©gÃ©e : le Canada vs le QuÃ©bec," L'ActualitÃ© Economique, SociÃ©tÃ© Canadienne de Science Economique, SociÃ©tÃ© Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(3), pages 271-288, septembre.
- Helvoigt, Ted L. & Adams, Darius M., 2009. "A stochastic frontier analysis of technical progress, efficiency change and productivity growth in the Pacific Northwest sawmill industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 280-287, July.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2008. "Productivity trends in U.S. manufacturing: Evidence from the NQ and AIM cost functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 281-311, January.
- Johannes Sauer & Klaus Frohberg & Henrich Hockmann, 2006. "Stochastic efficiency measurement: The curse of theoretical consistency," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 139-166, May.
- Matteo Manera & Bruno Sitzia, 2005. "Empirical factor demands and flexible functional forms: a bayesian approach," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 57-75.
- Matteo Manera & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Testing Multiple Non-nested Factor Demand Systems," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0543, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2013-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peeters, Ludo & Surry, Yves, 1993. "Estimating feed utilisation matrices using a cost function approach," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2012.
"Imposing Curvature Conditions on Flexible Functional Forms for GNP Functions,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.