Complementarity in a Simple General Equilibrium Production Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Thompson, 1999. "Definitions of Factor Abundance and the Factor Content of Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 385-393, October.
- Henry Thompson, 1995. "Free trade and income redistribution in some developing and newly industrialized countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 265-280, July.
- Kang, Myeongjoo & Malki, Mostafa & Rassekh, Farhad & Thompson, Henry, 2007. "Empirical factor abundance with many factors and countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 287-299.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Resource Rights and Markets in a General Equilibrium Model of Production," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 56(1), pages 131-139, September.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006.
"Democracy and Globalization,"
NBER Working Papers
12450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Sinnott, Richard, 2006.
"The determinants of individual attitudes towards immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 838-861, December.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Richard Sinnott, 2004. "The Determinants of Individual Attitudes Towards Immigration," Trinity Economics Papers 20042, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Henry Thompson, 1994. "Do oil tariffs lower wages?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 191-202, March.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2007.
"Democracy and Protectionism,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Collins, W-J & O'Rourke, K-H & Williamson, J-G, 1997.
"Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?,"
97/15, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- William J. Collins & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey Williamson, 1997. "Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?," NBER Working Papers 6059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, William J & O'Rourke, Kevin H & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1997. "Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "Factor Proportions Wages in a Structural Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 17798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés, 2013. "An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 120-130.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2014.
"Wages in a factor proportions model with energy input,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 495-501.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Wages in a Factor Proportions Model with Energy Input," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Henry Thompson, 2013. "Energy Tariffs, Production, and Income in a Small Open Economy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Henry Thompson, 2010. "Energy Substitution, Production, and Trade in the US," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.