Taxation, Inflation, and the Effective Marginal Tax Rate on Capital in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Devereux, 2003.
"Measuring taxes on income from capital,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marcel Gérard, 2002. "Tax Competition, the Distribution of MNE's Ownership and the Wage Formation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1987. "Taxation of Investment and Savings in a World Economy: The Certainty Case," NBER Working Papers 1723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jack Mintz, 1995.
"U.S. interest-allocation rules: Effects and policy,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 7-35, February.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jack Mintz, 1994. "U.S. Interest Allocation Rules: Effects and Policy," NBER Working Papers 4712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jack Mintz, 1996. "U.S. Interest Allocation Rules: Effects and Policy," Departmental Working Papers 199410, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Kirk A. Collins & James B. Davies, 2002. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates on Human Capital: The Canadian Case," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20025, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2008.
"Corporate Debt, Hybrid Securities and the Effective Tax Rate,"
0804, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Paolo M. Panteghini, 2012. "Corporate Debt, Hybrid Securities, and the Effective Tax Rate," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(1), pages 161-186, 02.
- Paolo Panteghini, 2008. "Corporate Debt, Hybrid Securities and the Effective Tax Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 2329, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mintz, Jack M. & Chen, Duanjie & Zorotheos, Evangelia, 2000. "Taxing issues with privatization : a checklist," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2348, The World Bank.
- Michael J. Daly & P. Someshwar Rao, 1985. "Some Myths and Realities Concerning Canada's Recent Productivity Slowdown, and Their Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 11(2), pages 206-217, June.
- Grady, Patrick, 1984. "Indexation and the Taxation of Business and Investment Income," MPRA Paper 21899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth McKenzie & Jack Mintz & Kimberly Scharf, 1997. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates in the Presence of Multiple Inputs: A Production Based Approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 337-359, July.
- Kirk A. Collins & James Davies, 2003. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates on Human Capital: Methodology and an Application to Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 965, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brahim Elmorchid, 2010. "L’impact des Congés Fiscaux sur le Coût d’usage du Capital dans les Pays Arabes: Cas du Maroc," Working Papers 533, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2010.
- repec:ays:ispwps:paper0810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bob Hamilton & Jack Mintz & John Whalley, 1991. "Decomposing the Welfare Costs of Capital Tax Distortions: The Importance of Risk Assumptions," NBER Working Papers 3628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syed M. Ahsan & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2003. "Choice of Tax Base Revisited: Cash Flow vs. Prepayment Approaches to Consumption Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 983, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Anwar Shah, 1994. "Taxes and production: The case of Pakistan," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 227-245, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.