Part-Time and Full-Time Work Behaviour of Married Women: A Model with a Doubly Truncated Dependent Variable
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schmidt, Christoph M, 2001.
"The Wage Performance of Immigrant Women: Full-Time Jobs, Part-Time Jobs and the Role of Selection,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dustmann, Christian & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2000. "The Wage Performance of Immigrant Women: Full-Time Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, and the Role of Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
- Ken Yamada, 2012.
"Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women,"
24-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ken Yamada, 2010. "Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women," Working Papers 27-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sumit Majumdar, 2009. "Technology transfer by foreign firms and the utilization of competencies within Indian industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 95-117, February.
- Shields, Kalvinder K, 1997.
" Threshold Modelling of Stock Return Volatility on Eastern European Markets,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 107-25.
- Kalvinder Shields, 1997. "Threshold Modelling of Stock Return Volatility on Eastern European Markets," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 107-125, May.
- Daniel Gordon & Lars Osberg & Shelley Phipps, 2005. "Sampling variability: some observations from a labour supply equation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2167-2175.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Work Hours in Chinese Enterprises: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Djurdjevic, Dragana, 2005. "Women's Labour Supply after Childbirth: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 37208, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada & Frank Chaloupka, 1985. "A Multinominal Logistic Approach to the Labor Force Behavior of JapaneseMarried Women," NBER Working Papers 1783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dostie, Benoit & Kromann, Lene, 2012.
"Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands' Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2001. "Adaptive Truncated Estimaton Applied To Maximum Entropy," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36169, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Skalli, Ali, 2007.
"Are successive investments in education equally worthwhile? Endogenous schooling decisions and non-linearities in the earnings-schooling relationship,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 215-231, April.
- A. Skalli, 2003. "Are Successive Investments in Education Equally Worthwile ? Endogeneous Schooling Decisions and Non-Linearities in the Earnings-schooling Relationship," Working Papers ERMES 0318, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Shelley A. Phipps, 1990. "The Impact of the Unemployment Insurance Reform of 1990 on Single Earners," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 252-261, September.
- repec:dar:vpaper:37208 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2001. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Labor Supply of Part-time and Full-time Workers," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-128.
- Fleming, Michael J. & Garbade, Kenneth D., 2007. "Dealer behavior in the specials market for US Treasury securities," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 204-228, April.
- G Johnes, 2000. "Wage differentials and the responsiveness of labor supply: an international comparison," Working Papers 539615, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Marsh, Thomas L. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2000. "Truncated Regression In Empirical Estimation," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36391, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Csaba, Ivan & Fenn, Paul, 1997. "Contractual choice in the managed health care market An empirical analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 579-588, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.