AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2007.
"Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200712, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Ulph, David, 2010. "Tax progressivity, income distribution and tax non-compliance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 594-607, May.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & David Ulph, 2009. "Tax Progressivity, Income Distribution and Tax Non-Compliance," Working Papers 0928, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- FIGUIERES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, 2001.
"On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Figuieres, Charles & Tidball, Mabel & Jean-Marie, Alain, 2004. "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 75-102, March.
- FIGUIÈRES, Charles & TIDBALL, Mabel & JEAN-MARIE, Alain, . "On the effects of conjectures in a symmetric strategic setting," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1687, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carree, M. A. & Thurik, A. R., 1999. "The carrying capacity and entry and exit flows in retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 985-1007, October.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Basar, Tamer & d'Orey, Vasco, 1988.
"Dynamic Strategic Monetary Policies and Coordination in Interdependent Economies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 341-61, June.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Tamer Basar & Vasco d'Orey, 1987. "Dynamic Strategic Monetary Policies and Coordination in Interdependent Economies," NBER Working Papers 2467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto, 2003.
"The evolution of consistent conjectures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 523-536, August.
- Bletschacher, Georg, 1991. "Ansätze strategischer Handels- und Industriepolitik: Ein Überblick," Kiel Working Papers 487, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
NBER Working Papers
1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Grossman, Gene M, 1986. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy under Oligopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406, May.
- Jim Jin & Osiris J. Parcero, 2006. "Competitiveness and Conjectural Variation in Duopoly Markets," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0613, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Sun, Chia-Hung, 2013. "Combining the endogenous choice of price/quantity and timing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 364-368.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2006. "Domestic and Foreign Influences on Canadian Prices over Exchange Rate Cycles, 1974 to 1996," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006043e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Olivier Musy & Aurélien W. Saidi, 2011. "The Stackelberg equilibrium as a consistent conjectural equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 938-949.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1986.
"Optimal tariffs in consistent conjectural variations equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 301-312, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986. "Optimal Tariffs in Consistent Conjectural Variations Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2002. "Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 287-306, November.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2009. "Conjectural variations, symmetric equilibria and economic policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1115-1120, September.
- Stoelinga, G. J. & Viaene, J. -M. & Visscher, L. T., 1995. "Subsidized buyer credits: Atypical results in strategic trade theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 205-210, February.
- Anglin, Paul, 2008. "On the proper behavior of atoms: A comment on a critique," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(1), pages 277-280.
- Vanzetti, David & Kennedy, John O.S., 1989. "Optimal Retaliation in International Commodity Markets," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.