Exhaustible Resources and Cartels: An Intertemporal Nash-Cournot Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2010.
"Aggressive Oil Extraction and Precautionary Saving: Coping with Volatility,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3038, CESifo Group Munich.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2010. "Aggressive oil extraction and precautionary saving: Coping with volatility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(5-6), pages 421-433, June.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2009. "Aggressive Oil Extraction and Precautionary Saving: Coping with Volatility," OxCarre Working Papers 021, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2010.
"On Price Taking Behavior in a Nonrenewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Withagen, Cees, 2012. "On price taking behavior in a nonrenewable resource cartel–fringe game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 355-374.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2010. "On Price Taking Behavior In A Nonrenewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," Departmental Working Papers 2010-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2012. "On Price Taking Behaviour in a Non-renewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," OxCarre Working Papers 080, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2009.
"Physical market determinants of the price of crude oil and the market premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 537-549, July.
- Chevillon, Guillaume & Rifflart, Christine, 2007. "Physical Market Determinants of the Price of Crude Oil and the Market Premium," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2008. "Extraction of non-renewable resources: a differential game approach," MPRA Paper 37596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia, 2008. "An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 428-454, August.
- Sven M. Flakowski, 2004. "Formulating and Solving Exhaustible Resource Models as Mixed Complementarity Problems in GAMS," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 16(1), pages 18-25.
- Zili Yang, 2013. "Is the Leading Role Desirable?: A Simulation Analysis of the Stackelberg Behavior in World Petroleum Market," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 133-150, June.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2008.
"Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and the Cartel-Fringe Game,"
Cahiers de recherche
14-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2008. "Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies And The Cartel-Fringe Game," Departmental Working Papers 2008-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Giraud, Pierre-Noël & Nappi, Carmine, 1994. "L’économie minière ou pétrolière : deux familles résident sous le même toit," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 477-497, dÃ©cembre.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Halsema, Alex & Withagen, Cees, 2009.
"On nonrenewable resource oligopolies: The asymmetric case,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1867-1879, November.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & HALSEMA, Alex & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2008. "On Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies : The Asymmetric Case," Cahiers de recherche 13-2008, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gerard & Van Long, Ngo, 2006.
"Temporary natural resource cartels,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 663-674, November.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 2004-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard & LONG, Ngo Van, 2004. "Temporary Natural Resource Cartels," Cahiers de recherche 03-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.