Canada-United States Trade: Tests for the Small-Open-Economy Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- David Burgess, 2006. "Public Investment Criteria in Overlapping Generations Models of Open Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Koo, Won W. & Golz, Joel T. & Uhm, Ihn H., 1991. "United States and Canadian Free Trade Agreement: Economic Implications," Agricultural Economics Reports 23210, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- J. David Richardson, 1990. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karine Gente & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2006.
"Does the world real interest rate affect the real exchange rate? The South East Asian experience,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 441-467.
- Karine Gente & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2004. "Does the World Real Interest Rate Affect the Real Exchange Rate? The South East Asian Experience," Studies in Economics 0405, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre Mohnen, 1991.
"Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 638-59, August.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Pierre A. Mohnen, 1991. "Price-Cost Margins, Exports and Productivity Growth: With an Application to Canadian Industries," NBER Working Papers 3584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dion, Richard & Létourneau, Raynald, 1980. "Une analyse économétrique de l’ajustement récent de la balance commerciale canadienne (1978-1979)," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(3), pages 360-387, juillet-s.
- Doyle, Eleanor & O’Connor, Fergal, 2013. "Innovation capacities in advanced economies: Relative performance of small open economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 106-123.
- Charles Freedman & David Longworth, 1980. "Some Aspects of the Canadian Experience with Flexible Exchange Rates in the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 0535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.