El mutualismo de previsión social en España
AbstractMutuals are institutions belonging to the Social Economy sector. They are private associations that form part of Complementary Social Welfare Systems, and they are well established in the European Community. In Spain, since they were included in the Law on Private Insurance of 1984, they no longer have a special status and are now considered insurance entities to all intents and purposes. They have therefore had to adapt to new and more demanding regulations. This, together with the regulations on Pension Plans and Funds and the fiscal decentralisation process put in place after the Spanish Constitution came into force, has resulted in a significant restructuring of the mutual society sector.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 57 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Mutual Societies and Social Welfare; Added Value; Dimension and Efficiency.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.