Determinarea gradului de penetrare in cadrul agentilor economici a tehnicilor de imbunatatire a productivitatii
AbstractThe present article intends to point out in which degree a series of factors such as the growth of physical capital, the improvement of labour force qualification, the promotion of new input organizer technologies and modalities are perceived and consequently adopted by the economic agents of various sizes as factors for increasing productivity.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre for Industrial Economics and Services in its journal Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics).
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182418
Fax: 004 021 318218
Web page: http://www.iei.ro/
More information through EDIRC
policy; productivity; international; firm;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- O51 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O56 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.