Caracteristici ale sistemelor de Cercetare - Dezvoltare - Inovare perfomante
AbstractThe target set by the European Council in Barcelona in 2002, to increase gross domestic expenses on research-development up to 3% of gross domestic product by 2010, was already exceeded by two countries, namely, Finland and Sweden, with a spectacular evolution in the field of research-development and industrial innovation. When it comes to the field of research, industrial innovation, high-level and leading-edge technology, the indisputable leader of the European Union remains Germany, which ranks first among the 27 EU countries in terms of science and technology indicators. Germany thus proves its strong industrial competitiveness compared with the other EU countries. Reaching the targets proposed by the European Union, in view of achieving high performance, entails a deep analysis of the research-development-innovation systems in all EU countries, establishing the assessment criteria and outlining the development trends of science, technology and industrial innovation within the EU.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre for Industrial Economics and Services in its journal Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics).
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182418
Fax: 004 021 318218
Web page: http://www.iei.ro/
More information through EDIRC
research; devolopment; innovation; criteria; trends;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.