Rolul solutiilor IT (Tehnologia informatiilor) in eficientizarea activitatii economice a firmelor
AbstractFor Romania, as a member of the European Union since the first of January 2007, a series of problems regarding competitiveness of the Romanian companies became more and more visible. These problems are correlated with the need to improve the efficiency of the productive processes, to reduce costs and also to comply with the EU quality standards. In this paper we intend to underline the importance of introducing IT solutions at the level of the Romanian companies. These solutions are based on defining parameters for activities and on identifying the major deviations which undermine the activity of the firms and generates additional costs. The paper presents the algorithm which leads to the improvement of the firms' activity, ensuring the processes tractability, reduction in costs and the improvement of information and data used by managers in the decision-making process.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre for Industrial Economics and Services in its journal Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics).
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182418
Fax: 004 021 318218
Web page: http://www.iei.ro/
More information through EDIRC
competitiveness; company; efficiency; costs; algoritm;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.