Case Study 1, DISNEY - HOW I EARNED MY MOUSE EARS
AbstractThis paper is intended as a case study aiming to explore and apply for Walt Disney Co. the concepts and statements formerly-discussed in two-previously papers, namely core competencies as a pragmatic strategic concept helping organisations achieve long-term competitive advantage, and the link between core competencies and the effectiveness of several organisational strategies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre for Industrial Economics and Services in its journal Revista de Economie Industriala (Journal of Industrial Eonomics).
Volume (Year): 10 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182418
Fax: 004 021 318218
Web page: http://www.iei.ro/
More information through EDIRC
core competencies; organisational competitive advantage; strategic management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics; Underlying Principles
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.